Well, well, well, I stumbled across this little party and thought to myself, “Wow, I could use a little OK-ness this week!” All righty then, here goes:
- It’s OK that success this week consisted of having $1.52 left in the checking account and that I borrowed coffee from my mom-in-law to keep it a credit- and overdraft-free week.
- It’s OK that I skipped Book Club this week to try to feel better for this weekend, which has a Girl’s Night Out and a Christmas party scheduled. (But I felt bad, anyway.)
- It’s OK that I made an extra pumpkin pie just to have for breakfast this week.
- It’s OK that I stayed in my pajamas all day this week – twice
- It’s OK that I decided to dump the Christmas tree on The Hubster. I can’t help it. I hate, hate, hate putting that thing up and he just doesn’t hate it quite as much. (I promise I’ll do the rest of the decorating, though.)
- It’s OK that I stayed up way too late last night and overslept this morning. I did get The Girl Child to her early morning STUCO meeting on time.
(I would love for you to come back to visit, so please SUBSCRIBE using one of the buttons I have up there at the top on the right. And be sure to find me on Facebook for behind the scenes stuff and general goofiness. I’m on Twitter, too, but be warned – I have been known to accidentally tweet-bomb during baseball seasonl!)
(Shona Skye Creative by Kristy M Creighton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. If you are reading this on a site other than Shona Skye Creative or my SSC-related social media accounts, and it is not a guest post, then the content has been stolen. Please report it at http://www.shonaskye.com/ Thank you!)
12 thoughts on “It’s OK Thursday”
Don't worry, I'm broke and wear my pajamas all day too. And I ate pumpkin pie for breakfast the other day too. You are not alone lol!
Pajama days are good for the soul, and pumpkin pie is a perfectly acceptable breakfast 🙂
You've inspired me to link up at That's OK Thursday!
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤… Jennifer
Hi, I'm following you through G+ and GFC ( GYB linky ;))
it's totally ok and I can't even tell you how often I stay in pjs all day…really I can't…it is embarrassing as hell. : P
being broke makes you be creative in things though doesn't it? i love days where we get to spend the whole day in PJs guilt-free. sometimes something's gotta give. 🙂
Newest follower from the weekend blog hop, would love if you could come by and follow back?
I need to go make some pumpkin pie now! I your newest follower with GFC:) dinah
Hi Kristy, It's nice meet you. It's always been lovely to meet new friends. Thanks for joining Friday Chaos Blog Hop. Have a great Weekend!
love all day pj days!
love & cheer from thechiffondiary.com 🙂
Ha ha I have stayed in my pjs a lot this week…but I have been super sick.
What book are you reading for your book club?
I am a new follower from Find And Follow. I can't wait to read more!
PJs all day are the best 😛
new follower! 🙂
Hi Kristy! I'm following back…yayyyy!!! you hit 200 followers…
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the it's OK day. Thanks for following and linking up, looking forward to being bloggy friends 😉
Have a crazy beautiful weekend!
Comments are closed.